FALL FESTIVAL IS COMING! VENDORS WANTED!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 15, 10 am-3 pm! Booth space is just $25 (outdoor space) or $50 (indoor space with electricity). Reservation forms are available at the link below or on Connect wall in the LHUMC gathering space.
Please send the completed form and payment no later than Friday, October 7. First come, first served. Vendor payments and donations can be made at www.lakehoustonumc.com. For questions, email Shirley Hitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out who will be here!!!
Here is a list of the vendors who have signed up to be at our Fall Festival so far. It is not too late for you to get on the list as well. Just use this form or click the button above to sign up!
Indoor Booths (7 of 20)
- Pampered Chef - Quality kitchen products
- Luv Quilting N Crafting - Tumblers, keychains, croc charms, dog bowls, and quilts
- Popcorn Gypsy - Homemade gourmet popcorn and toffee
- Brandi's Candies - Flavored caramels and peanut brittle
- Inspired Sprout - Teacup Soy Candles, Crystal Pendants, Resin Trays, Crystals
- Wrapped N Memories - Tshirt memory blankets, holiday aprons, tea towels, microwave bowl koozies, bag holders, Elf on the Shelf outfits, sleeping bags, and chairs
- Scentsy - Scentsy fragrance products
Outdoor Booths (8 of 24)
- Beaded Soul - Handmade beaded bracelets
- Dark Star Delights - Freeze-dried snacks, candy
- Becky's Blankets and Wreaths - Baby & throw blankets, ornaments, fabric tie wreaths
- Devine Designs - Tumblers, epoxy pens, and sublimation items
- Cactus Sunrise - Custom tees, car coasters, bows, mesh trees, door mats
- Tastefully Simple - Seasonings, sauces, baking, and other mixes
- Rain's Rarities - Keychains, jewelry, soap
- Resin N More - Resin cups, shirts, tumblers